Enterprises today are looking to challenge traditional business models and drive innovation through accelerated digital transformation, requiring them to become more agile for scaling-up and –down in a quick and cost-effective manner. While the adoption of public cloud can cater to their scalability needs, there are security and control concerns. Organizations should explore hybrid cloud implementations, which can deliver the necessary agility, along with superior performance and resilience.
The hybrid cloud platform is powered by OpenStack software, integrated with SDx capability, enabling automation at all levels. It is enriched with a strong layer of platform as a service (PaaS) and robust container services from Docker, Kubernetes, and Cloud Foundry. With an open architecture-based backbone, the offering enables cloud portability, eliminating vendor lock-in and boosting cloud ROI. Moreover, we offer data services built on a proven open source stack - Spark, Mesos, Akka, Cassandra, Kafka (SMACK) - supporting big data, analytics, IOT, and streaming data workload requirements for global digital enterprises, while optimizing TCO.
- Cloud-agnostic: Manage multiple public cloud vendors’ platforms
- Greater agility: Boost speed to market for new applications
- Superior business continuity: 100% availability for your mission critical workloads
- Enhanced user experience: Leverage user-centric, software-defined infrastructure
- Accelerate digital transformation: Enable innovation with intelligent digital ready platform
- Lower TCO: Optimize IT resource utilization and reduce IT costs