The TCS-Microsoft partnership combines TCS' Global Network Delivery Model™, deep industry expertise and quality technology consulting capabilities with the Microsoft platform and related technologies to provide innovative, high-quality and cost-effective solutions to customers throughout the world.
- TCS is a Microsoft Global Alliance Partner, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Key Technology Adoption Partner and Key Microsoft Launch Partner.
- We are one of the world’s largest and most successful Global Systems Integrators, providing a broad range of solutions to large customers around the world to optimize customer return on investment and to ensure consistency and quality.
- The Microsoft-TCS Virtualization Center of Excellence (CoE) is a joint initiative by the companies to accelerate the adoption of virtualization technology in India.
The partnership provides TCS the following benefits:
- A full suite of IT services based on the Microsoft platform, with thousands of trained and experienced associates around the world focused on delivering the highest quality Microsoft-based solutions
- Ability to develop, migrate and integrate Microsoft-based software products and solutions
- Capability to offer IT services ranging from Consulting Services, Packaged Software Implementation and Custom Application Development and Maintenance to IT infrastructure services and outsourcing services, all on the Microsoft platform
- Access to early product releases, Microsoft training and direct access to Microsoft software and consulting services resources
- Ability to effectively design and implement the Microsoft platform technologies, providing enterprises with the robustness, scalability and performance they demand
“In TCS we have an important global system integrator that can be trusted to deliver. They combine deep technical knowledge with a global delivery model that brings tremendous value to our customers.”
-Bill Gates, Chairman, Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft has the following five business segments offering the greatest potential to serve customers:
- Client: Includes the Windows product family; is responsible for our relationships with PC manufacturers
- Server and Tools: Software server products, services and solutions
- Online Services Business: Consists of an online advertising platform with offerings for publishers and advertisers, and personal communications services
- Microsoft Business Division: Includes the Microsoft Office suites, desktop programs, servers, and services and solutions; Microsoft Dynamics; and Unified Communications business solutions
- Entertainment and Devices Division: Consists of the Xbox video game system, including consoles and accessories, Xbox Live operations, Zune digital music and entertainment device; Mediaroom, mobile and embedded device platforms; Surface computing platform; and Windows Automotive
Microsoft is committed long term to the mission of helping customers realize their full potential.
Know more about Microsoft