Pharmaceutical firms want to reduce trial timelines in order to bring drugs faster, to patients in need–while managing safety, regulatory, and data quality requirements. Consequently, sponsors face a multitude of challenges:
- Inconsistent, non-standardized, ever growing trial data in silos
- Inefficient clinical development processes
- Low visibility into treatment adherence and inefficient patient engagement
- Missing insights and analytics
- Complex regulatory requirements
These challenges prevent sponsors from leveraging the flexibility offered by adaptive trials.
Tata Consultancy Services’ (TCS’) Advanced Drug Development (ADD) is a suite of platforms for the entire clinical R&D value chain. Our platforms harness new digital technologies such as automation, AI, and IoT–to bring about disruption in clinical research and integrate key features of our intellectual property (IP) assets with commercial-off-the-shelf offerings.
This helps sponsors:
- Foster optimized study planning
- Accelerate study setup and execution
- Manage comprehensive and new data sources
- Derive meaningful insights
- Adhere to safety and regulatory needs
- Improve patient engagement
- Support adaptive trials
Error: unable to play the video
ADD platform applies Machine First Delivery ModelTM (MFDMTM) based on robotic automation, cognitive computing, and machine learning, which enables resolution of industry problems to achieve business outcomes faster with reduced risks.
This helps sponsors:
Make informed, timely decisions concerning clinical trials by provisioning varied platforms for the entire clinical R&D value chain.
Derive real-time, meaningful insights for enabling adherence to global safety and regulatory needs.
Key platforms of our ADD suite include:
Integrated Data Management (IDM): Enables robust EDC functionalities to support study setup, conduct and closeout phases.
Metadata Registry and Transformation (MRT): Enables metadata standards lifecycle management and metadata driven clinical study data transformation.
- Drug Development Insights (DDI): Offers Analytics and insights solutions for addressing multiple business contexts.
- Integrated Centralized Monitoring (ICM): Facilitates comprehensive risk management, signal detection and centralized monitoring.
- Connected Clinical Trials (CCT): Improves patient engagement, enhances medication adherence and enables adaptive trial approaches.
- Integrated Patient Safety (IPS): Covers all aspects of pharmacovigilance in a predictable and cost effective manner