Having made significant progress in areas such as poverty, healthcare, and education, the development community is gearing up for a new era. The post-2015 development agenda is broader, shaped by agreements such as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the COP 21 Climate Change Pact. At a time when budgets are stretched, public scrutiny has increased, and the stakes for shared prosperity high, the role of technology becomes critical. It can optimize funding operations, shorten the funding-to-impact cycle time, enhance evidence-based learning, improve transparency, and help enhance overall program effectiveness.
Solutions We Offer
TCS Aid360TM is a unique modular platform that digitizes the entire social development lifecycle through two modules encompassing grant making and grant implementation. Organizations can implement either or both modules, in accordance with their needs.
Aid360 Grant Management System (GMS) digitizes and automates functions such as partner management, grant proposal receipt, assessment and approval through disbursements and grant performance tracking. Its flexible workflows and dynamic forms allow GMS to handle multiple grant themes or sizes.
Aid360 Planning and M&E helps social development organizations to plan, implement, monitor and evaluate projects to enhance development effectiveness. With this module, users can design results (or log frame) based project plans, establish clear ownership for team members, gather real-time field data using multiple channels and generate reports for program management, learning, and disclosures.
TCS Aid360TM has been developed using open-source technology (LAMP stack) and the Android operating system, which ensures a low cost of ownership. It can be deployed as an on-premise or cloud solution, allowing organizations to start small and scale with their needs.
By deploying TCS Aid360TM, companies can gain from:
- Efficiency and transparency: Streamline your grant management process with workflow-driven partner and proposal assessment
- Effective planning: Rapidly adopt and standardize a best practice approach to planning for concrete results
- Single version of the truth: Cloud-hosted plans encourage stakeholder collaboration and update them on the latest changes, with clarity on roles and responsibilities
- Improved decision making and learning: View causal drill downs and aggregation of program performance, and benchmark cross-program performance (donor, domain, and region) to understand what works better
- Improved data quality: Source reliable field data substantiated with evidence and collected across multiple channels—mobile, web, and offline
The TCS Advantage
As a technology partner to social development organizations across the spectrum (multi-laterals, NGOs, governments, and CSR teams), TCS has an in-depth understanding of their evolving needs and challenges, as well as how technology can play a critical role in addressing these. This insight enabled us to design the Aid360 suite of products spanning grant making, project planning, and monitoring and evaluation (M&E). Aid360 brings together industry best practices such as results-based management (log frames or theory of change), the latest in technology such as mobility, with TCS’ proven customer-centric delivery expertise.