TCS’ Advanced Network Configuration and Optimization (ANCO) Platform for implementing complex business processes enables you to configure and optimize next generation telecommunication networks and implement solutions for the following, quickly and easily:
- Long Term Evolution (LTE)
- Self Organizing Networks (SON) management
- SON coordination
The TCS Advantage:
At TCS, we provide you complete support throughout the solution lifecycle including the following:
We strengthen the engagement with the following features:
- In-depth domain expertise: We leverage our extensive capabilities in telecom product engineering to deliver superior quality. Our rich experience in working with global equipment vendors helps us implement holistic and customer-centric solutions.
- Center of Excellence (CoE): The LTE CoE drives LTE initiatives including industry body participation and develops LTE assets.
- Improved efficiency and reliability of your network
- Reduced capital and operating expenditure
Use the ANCO Platform for multiple aspects of network optimization and reduce costs. It is a single platform that supports multiple technologies such as radio (radio optimization), IP networking (service quality), activation and service provisioning. It also supports predefined standard object definition for fault, performance, configuration, radio frequency (RF) metrics, user equipment (UE) traces, deep packet inspection (DPI) data, call detail record (CDR) and key performance indicators (KPIs).