This helps them understand the market scenario and connect with the complex web of distributors, suppliers, stake holders, partners, sales force, customers, etc.
TCS presents a comprehensive cloud-based Design Win and Channel Management solution on the Force.com platform. This provides a centralized application that helps to make right decisions across the value chain and track various registration, sales, pricing and post-sales activities.
The result: A 30-40% reduction in the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), as compared to a similar on-premise solution and a 50-60% decrease in time-to-market for on-demand solutions.
Built on the Force.com platform, TCS’ Design Win and Channel Management solution extends the value of Salesforce for Customer Relationship Management (CRM). An integrated solution, it helps connect the complex web of your sales and distribution channels, OEMs and internal organization.
It addresses your challenges by providing the following modules:
- Design registrations
- Design opportunity
- Sales order creation
- Product, pricing and discount
- Special price authorization
- Point of Sales (POS) data
- Claims reimbursement
The TCS Advantage
Our solution facilitates easy integration of applications with the back-office system, using web services to optimize your supply chain processes. In addition, it provides forecasting and backlog reports.
The following features differentiate this solution:
- Is developed using industry-standard advanced National Electronic Distributors Association (NEDA) form and other domain best practices
- Is a comprehensive, end-to-end cloud solution comprising design program, registration, Design Win opportunity, samples, quotes, sales orders, special price authorization, POS and claims
- Is the only application that encompasses pre-sales, sales and post-sales processes, and requires minimal configuration changes to function seamlessly, ensuring faster “go-to-market”
- Offers RosettaNet compliant downloadable files with a list of eligible products for registration