The Plant-in-a-Box (PIB) process framework is a plant management model comprising process models with detailed business processes for automotive OEMs and Tier 1 manufacturers.
Our SAP-based Plant-in-a-Box offering comprises:
- Pre-configured business processes required to run OEM and Tier 1 plants
- Custom-built lean processes specific to the automotive industry, such as Just-in-Sequence and Kanban
- Pre-configured scenarios such as inventory replenishment, cost of quality, homologation, transfer pricing, and containerization
- Role-based dashboards
- Pre-built reports
- Collaboration between OEMs and Tier-1s through iDocs
- Collaboration between Tier 1 and Tier 2 manufacturers using Pick-up Sheets
- Interface of SAP with select MES and PLM systems
- Achieve faster time-to-market with rapid setup and operation of new as well as existing plants.
- Reduce the capital outlay by significantly reducing the setup time and effort.
- Measure and monitor plant performance using actionable KPIs and role-based dashboards.
- Reduce operational expenses by following pre-configured lean manufacturing processes.
- Streamline and standardize operations across multiple plants.