TCS’ Reusable Automation Framework for Testing (RAFT) provides complete and comprehensive automation capabilities. Created on industry standard tools, it enables repeatability, re-usability and the easy adoption of automation. It is tool-agnostic and works seamlessly with functional automation tools, including licensed products as Rational Functional Tester (RFT) and open-source tools as Selenium and enables seamless integration with test management systems.
- Increased reusability and minimized maintenance effort
- Ability to develop test cases using a web-based interface by manual testers with minimal automation knowledge
- Support for data-driven testing
- Availability of scheduling features and detailed test logs to support unattended runs
- An in-built version control to enable multiple testers to work concurrently
- Enables strategic decisions in the project by providing customized dashboards and analytics
The TCS Advantage:
We have extensive expertise in the domain of testing across verticals and leverage TCS’ strengths to bring synergies in innovation, global delivery and domain heritage.
Through RAFT, we add further value with the following:
- Ease of use: Does not necessitate a customized instruction set, commercial programming language or tool knowledge for test case development.
- Hardware and software abstraction: Makes it easy to port the scripts onto different technologies with minimal change.