TCS’ Small Cell OAM Tester addresses the functionality, scalability and capacity test requirements of the OAM interface in your TR-069 based Small Cell Management System before you embark on large, cost-intensive deployment.
It simulates several thousand small cells with standard pre-packaged data models (TR-098, TR-181 or TR-196) or a simple interface to load vendor specific data models. Leverage the Small Cell OAM Tester to automatically discover and reconcile the simulated devices in the network.
With the Small Cell OAM Tester, you can establish a response to ACS-initiated connections on all simulated nodes and flood the ACS with thousands of notifications when the connections are initiated by the Customer Premises Equipment (CPE).
The TCS Advantage:
At TCS, we provide you with complete support throughout the solution lifecycle including ideation, strategy and planning, architecture design and development, quality assurance, solution maintenance and customer support. We strengthen the engagement with the following:
- In-depth domain expertise
- Solution accelerators
- Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Network testing on the fly: Drastically shorten your testing cycles using the automated simulation capability of the Small Cell OAM Tester.
- Test environment cost savings: With the Small Cell OAM Tester, you can simulate thousands of small cells, while using very few actual devices in the test environment.
- Comprehensive capacity testing: A major challenge that equipment vendors face is capacity testing an ACS. Switch to testing in the lab, using the Small Cell OAM Tester, and you can see the effect of newly set parameters with a mere system reboot.