In the digital age, businesses need to be leaner and faster to survive and lead market trends. This is especially true in the technology sector. Companies are adopting cloud technologies to boost operating efficiency and increase flexibility in the way they provide service to stakeholders. However, shifting to cloud involves understanding the implications on workflow and operations, an audit of existing architecture, and an understanding of how services can be managed using cloud.
TCS Cloud Solutions consist of services that advise, build, execute, and manage a company’s services using cloud optimized delivery architectures. Here are key cloud-based services:
- Hybrid Cloud: Companies can anchor legacy systems and hosting issues on premise.
- Advisory Services: Analysis of a company’s business and IT portfolio. We recommend the appropriate cloud architecture suited to customers’ regulatory, cost, and technology constraints.
- Cloud Architecture Services: Our application and platform architectures for cloud development and deployment.
- Containerization of Services: Container based virtualization to deliver underlying compute resources as service from cloud platform.
- Dev-Ops Services: Agile technologies on a cloud-based architecture to deliver development artifacts.
- Managed Services: Strategic methods for onboarding, provisioning and managing workloads on cloud.
- Spot potentially costly services and prevent budget overruns
- Use data to build a holistic analytics view of company's resources and customers
- Examine both usage and billing data
- Eliminate large hardware and software related capital expenditures
- Reduce cost and risks in entering new markets through pay per use technologies
- Enhance customer experience through agility, low costs, and free access