As companies grow in size and extend their operations, energy management and optimized consumption become critical. Apart from meeting sustainability goals, companies also need to comply with ever-stricter regulatory requirements. Tracking energy data in real time is the first step for energy management, and that requires overhauling inflexible legacy systems.
from disparate sources across geographies. Based on TCS IoT framework, the solution can be customized to source data using building systems, meters, and sensors, and transmit these to the cloud in real-time to be processed by an energy analytics platform.
The findings can be used to monitor, control and take corrective or regulatory action. TCS Energy Management Solution allows customized automation through control algorithms and closed-loop solutions. It supports an AI-driven, self-learning and self-optimizing system that can be rolled out quickly across geographies with varied building types, consumption, operational, weather, and occupancy patterns.
- Optimize energy use and reduce wastages
- Optimize OPEX, CAPEX and asset utilization
- Enable better energy usage with accurate tariffs
- Reduce energy consumption
- Enhance decision-making with real-time analytics
- Gain insights into seasonal energy usage patterns>
- Improve system monitoring by aggregating data from disparate sources