Diverse Identity Segments
TCS’ Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion framework is segment-based, and focuses on the various facets of Diversity, with a simple motto—“Inclusion without Exception.”
Gender Inclusion aims to create an eco-system of equity across genders, while enhancing capability and capacity through behavioral and mindset shifts.
LGBTQ+ Inclusion aims to create a new normal in inclusion at TCS, where every community member feels psychologically safe to bring their authentic selves to work.
People with Disability and Neurodiversity Inclusion aims to remove the culture of silence and stigma around disability through an environment of access and knowledge.
Diversity and Culture Inclusion aims to strengthen a multicultural mindset to communicate and collaborate across cultural boundaries.
Race and Ethnic Diversity aims to ensure all persons, irrespective of race, nationality, ethnic origin, caste, and religion, have equal opportunities of representation, engagement, knowledge, development, and career progression, without discrimination
TCS’ DEI offerings are based on the ‘Diversity of the Mind’ pedagogy, a unique model built on inner attributes and external behaviors that helps explore and leverage the potential of people diversity and the cognitive intelligence of people at the workplace.
Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
TCS’ Employee Resource Groups are voluntary workplace groups where our associates get the opportunity to discuss shared interests and experiences. The ERGs are also largely utilized to network, provide support, and enhance professional and personal development.
The ERGs at TCS:
- Create a psychologically safe space which encourages employees to bring their authentic self to work
- Build a platform for communities to contribute to the organizational diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy through cross functional teams (CFT)
- Co-create and curate educational and development programs; enable inclusive and accessible systems and infrastructure
- Mobilize allies of diversity
- Create opportunities to support personal and professional aspirations
Our ERGs, detailed below, follow the TATA Code of Conduct and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements.