Enterprises across the world are conscious of the need to manage energy consumption and reduce green-house gas (GHG) emissions. However, the scale and complexities of their operations pose a challenge in understanding the energy footprint and conservation opportunities. With increasing energy costs impacting the bottom-line, optimizing energy consumption has become critical to meet financial and sustainability goals.
TCS Clever Energy leverages the power of IoT, AI and cloud for energy management. The solution acquires real-time energy (electricity, water, gas and steam) data across heterogenous systems to create an integrated global view of energy consumption across the enterprise.
With its in-built digital twin setup and AI-based predictive analytics of energy consumption, the solution enables real-time insights, forecasting of what-if scenarios, and acts as a decision support system.
- Reduction in energy consumption and carbon emissions by about 15%
- Rapid solution deployment within 8-10 weeks
- Return on investment of about 300%; early payback within 4-6 quarters
- Vendor/hardware agnostic data acquisition capability leveraging TDAMS
- Drives energy efficiency with in-built digital twin setup and energy data analytics
- Reduction of Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions and shift towards carbon neutrality
- Savings verification complies with IPMVP standards
- Gain-share pricing model: Project pays for itself as pricing is linked to savings