With countries across the world witnessing rapid urbanization, there is unprecedented pressure on the city administrations, public utilities and services infrastructure. To accommodate the exponentially growing urban population in a sustainable and efficient manner, city governments need to harness next-gen technologies to create development strategies that are sure to deliver desired outcomes. Smart solutions for cities, along with e-governance, and new regulation framework will play a pivotal role in building cities of the future.
Our services cover:
- Smart Transportation – End-to-end transportation solution for vehicle tracking, dispatching, parking area management, and optimal fuel consumption
- Smart Campus – Indoor navigation to find places of interest, optimal routes, and emergency exits
- Smart Parking – Cost-effective parking solution using gateways and IoT to provide real-time information to command center
- Smart Waste Management – Smart bins with automatic messaging for bin status and pick-up.
- Smart Building Management Systems - Integrated solution for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) as well as lighting, access control, and surveillance
- Smart Water – Water distribution and monitoring through IoT ecosystems and data analytics
- Smart Energy Management – Real-time monitoring using machine learning for preventive maintenance and energy saving
- Smart Environment Management Solution – Monitoring pollution levels at points of interest
- Improve customer satisfaction – Provide reliable and efficient public amenities
- Minimize energy losses – Optimize energy, asset, and building management
- Control revenue losses – Plug leaks and minimize theft, with smart metering
- Lower operating expenses – Reduce costs through automation
- Boost security – Detect threats early with video analytics-based surveillance
- Bolster e-governance – Foster collaboration and integration across public agencies