Build purpose-driven, agile, and intelligent applications on Azure.
TCS Azure Application Modernization Services guides enterprises’ adoption of cloud-native architecture by helping them create purpose-driven, agile, and intelligent applications on Azure. The solution, aided by generative AI tools like Azure OpenAI and GitHub Copilot, empowers them through:
- Web application modernization: Modernize existing on-premise applications to Azure Web Application Services or completely reengineer them as cloud-native applications.
- Mainframe modernization: Migrate or reengineer mainframe applications to Azure infrastructure as a service (IaaS) or cloud-native services.
- Application containerization: Refactor applications for containerized deployments running orchestration solutions such as Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) and Openshift on Azure.
- Open-source software adoption: Replace commercially licensed software with open-source technologies running in Azure, such as Azure database for MySQL and PostgreSQL, migrating licensed JBoss web server applications to Apache Tomcat web server.
- Microservices and serverless adoption: Model microservices using domain analysis and adopt serverless compute services, enabling enterprises to adopt microservices-based architectures.