TCS’ Finance and Reporting Services aims to assist Chief Financial Officers across the industry in ensuring timely and accurate reporting and compliance, and enabling faster and smarter decision making.
Our consultants, with their deep domain expertise in enterprise finance function and compliance, help leading financial organizations simplify, optimize and transform their finance and reporting function. We provide consulting and advisory services to our customers across all phases, from conceptualization to execution and delivery. The methodologies, solutions, business process and information models developed by TCS embody best practices across markets.
We offer services in a number of areas relevant to CFOs, including:
- Finance simplification and transformation
- Regulatory reporting and compliance (IFRS, US GAAP, Central Bank Reporting, FINREP, FATCA, CRS, and so on.)
- Risk and finance Integration
- Financial analytics
Key offerings to cater to the aforementioned areas include:
Digital CFO suite: Helps organizations enhance the efficiency, accuracy, and speed in financial planning and analysis (FP&A), facilitating better and timely business decisions
- Financial planning and forecasting offering
- Profitability analysis offering
- Financial Analytics Solution
Regulatory and compliance suite: Ensures smooth and timely compliance to regulations by leveraging industry best practices
- IFRS 9 compliance framework
- FATCA compliance framework
- CRS compliance framework
- FATCA and CRS reporting solution
- Regulatory Reporting framework
Risk and finance integration framework: Enables banks to define the future state requirements, design the target architecture, business processes, and application landscape, and create golden sources of data, thereby reducing costs and associated risks and improving efficiency in reporting.