Utilities are looking for a real-time monitoring and analysis solution that allows them to adapt to the changing demands and enable new ways of smarter customer interactions. The absence of a monitoring system leads to reduced visibility, subpar customer services, and minimal customer collaboration. Further, the lack of actionable insights prevents companies from streamlining their sales and marketing strategies, leading to increased costs.
TCS Connected Consumer and Operations services help utilities harness the power of an integrated business cloud platform to improve customer satisfaction. The comprehensive contract management life-cycle solution leverages Dynamic 365 and Azure platforms to monitor usage patterns in real time, provide a 360-degree view of the customer profile and recommend the next set of actions using predictive analytics.
The solution has the following features:
- Predictive insights: Predict customer needs, leverage analytics for next actionable recommendation, condense sales cycles and increase sales funnel velocity
- Business relationships and collaborations: Use multichannel journeys to develop fulfilling business relationships, generate leads and empower the sales team
- Easy to adopt: Simplify the migration of protection plans and home warranty offerings through our change management system
- Real-time monitoring: Monitor usage in real time to improve customer services
TCS’ solution helps utilities experience the following benefits:
- Increase first-time resolution up to 90% and improve customer interactions
- Schedule and dispatch field staff; reduce the volume of abortive field visits by 10%
- Reduce carbon emissions by 5% and promote a sustainable environment for your customers
- Prevent security issues with advanced authentication
- Stay connected to the customers through ‘get local’ and community engagement