SIBOS 2020 will be focusing on the core theme ‘Driving the evolution of smart finance’, and four interconnected daily sub-themes – delivering digital value, responsible innovation, banking for humanity, and the future of finance. TCS BaNCS is a partner at SIBOS 2020 and will be presenting at the event. We would also like to connect with you all during the event.
SIBOS TV Interview with TCS BaNCS Executives
Venkateshwaran Srinivasan, Head, TCS Financial Solutions and R Vivekanand, Co-Head, TCS Financial Solutions will be part of the SIBOS TV interview during the SIBOS week. Watch this space for more updates.
Our Digital First, Cloud First™ approach is designed to enable financial institutions to embrace digitization as a winning strategy. Adopting Digital and Cloud are no longer seen as strategic choices, but rather as business imperatives. To continue delivering the full range of services, Digital has become a necessity, just as being on the Cloud is needed to maintain and scale essential operations.
- TCS BaNCS Cloud is a plug-and-play, pay-as-you-go, one-stop SaaS offering that has been adopted by banks of varying sizes across the globe for its future-ready digital architecture, functionality, business agility and operational efficiency
- TCS BaNCS for Payments is designed on ISO 20022-based data and process models for domestic and cross-border real-time payments, supporting more than 40 clearing systems on a single platform
- TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure supports components and offerings for end-to-end trade and post-trade functions, including unified clearing, settlement, risk and collateral management, trade matching, surveillance, issuance, depository and registry functions across multiple asset classes in a single solution
- The Central Payments Infrastucture solution helps central banks and central payments infrastructures worldwide in developing a modern, high performance, standards compliant, real-time central payments solution
- The TCS BaNCS Global Securities Platform is a SWIFT certified solution, that helps buy-side and sell-side firms implement robust, error-proof, STP-enabled, highly-scalable processes for securities trading, trade processing, clearing, and settlement, custody, portfolio accounting and corporate actions administration
- The TCS BaNCS Global Investment Platform offers full range of investment management and wealth management functions including direct market access, box management, fund administration, NAV computation, fund distributions and portfolio mangement
- The TCS BaNCS Global Banking Platform is an integrated solution comprising innovative and adaptive digital apps and a high processing engine supporting a wide range of products and services. The solution can be deployed across retail, private, Islamic banks, co-operatives, non-banking financial institutions, micro-lenders and credit unions
- Quartz™ - The Smart Ledgers™ solution, built on the core principles of Coexistence, Integration and Interoperability, Quartz enables existing systems to coexist and integrate with blockchain platforms and other messaging networks
To connect with TCS BaNCS, please schedule a meeting via SIBOS app or write to us at email@example.com.
TCS BaNCS was able to support our customers with their mission-critical applications and deployments even during the pandemic. Six of our customers went successfully operational in the last five months during the lockdown period. You can read more about our client stories here.
Read more about our customers who have used our solutions to enable their growth and transformation objectives
- PostFinance was the first bank in Switzerland to adopt ISO 20022 standards for payments
- TCS BaNCS transformed payments operations at MUFG – Japan’s largest bank
- Euroclear Finland went live on TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure, Europe’s first replacement of a legacy system in a CSD
- A leading South African CSD went live with TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure across all asset classes
- The Central Bank of Kuwait modernized its technology platform with TCS BaNCS
- Standard Chartered Bank Indonesia was the first custodian bank to establish a direct interface to KSEI, Indonesia’s central securities depository
- QNB future-proofs its capital market operations with the TCS BaNCS™ Global Securities Platform
- CTBC Bank Taiwan selected TCS BaNCS for Custody to accelerate growth and enter new markets
- Israel’s first fully digital bank signed up with TCS and the Bank of Israel as the first customer for a Banking Service Bureau
- Länsförsäkringar Bank, a leading bank in Sweden has successfully deployed TCS BaNCS to power the next leg of their digital transformation journey
In the IBSI Sales League Tables 2020, TCS BaNCS was recognized as a leader in Univeral and Pure-play Digital Banking, and was one of the top two suppliers in the Investment and Fund Management category. Read more.
- TCS Launches Quartz™ Smart Solution to Help Financial Institutions Offer Cryptocurrency Trading
- TCS Launches Quartz™ DevKit: Helps Enterprises Build Blockchain Apps 40% Faster
- TCS Powers World’s First Cross-Border Securities Settlement between Two Central Depositories using Quartz Blockchain
- TCS Successfully Tests Blockchain-based Trade Settlements for Canadian Depository
- TCS’ Quartz Blockchain Solution powers Landmark Cross-Border Data Exchange in Africa
For a demo on Quartz, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.