Intelligent systems are now changing the outlook of operational mechanisms and business processes in IT industry. Deploying a connected platform that integrates data units through the entire industrial journey creates a new value for the customers. In light of the digital advancements over the past few years, TCS has taken an initiative to organize a Startup Summit to bring in their key clients, prospects, and analysts up to speed on the set of technologies, business challenges and opportunities that are directly affecting the performance indicators in travel, transport and hospitality industries.
TCS is organizing a Startup Summit where some of our clients and prospects will showcase their digital solutions around block chain, biometrics, augmented reality, and video analytics. Various subject matter experts and business analysts would also be available at the event to share their viewpoints on the emerging digital technologies across these industries.
Click here for the agenda (Apr 4, 2019 5-9pm EST & Apr 5, 2019 8 am- 2pm EST)
Key participants for the event:
- Winding Tree: Winding Tree is an open-source platform leveraging cryptography and distributed ledgers to create a decentralized distribution platform for the travel industry. Winding Tree has partnered with Lufthansa Group, Air New Zealand, Air Canada, Air France & KLM as well as with other major players in the airline and hotel space to support the development of the platform. Winding Tree facilitates direct connections in the travel space, allowing corporates and resellers to directly access inventory
- Trust Stamp: Trust Stamp provides a multi-factor biometric platform with inbuilt de-duplication that can be augmented with social media and other data mining or even self-warrantied identities. A unique factor is a shareable non-PII hash that tokenizes the identity and can embed both encrypted data and pivot points to external data. Trust Stamp’s technology is used in multiple industries including, banking, Fintech, KYC/AML compliance, travel, and hospitality.
- FirstHive: Firsthive is an Intelligent Customer Data Platform that builds Unique Customer Identities by ingesting data from all sources of customer interactions & transactions such as ERP, CRM, Website, Social, PoS, mobile app, customer care, etc.. They are world's first CDP to use Machine Learning for building unified customer identities and layer it with actionable campaign targeting recommendations to deliver disproportionate jump in Marketing ROI. FirstHive is a privacy by design, GDPR compliant product & also delivers a cross channel campaign orchestration capability on the unified customer data set. With FirstHive, enterprises have experienced upto 6X jump in their Marketing ROI metrices. FirstHive has over 30 customer deployments across Indo-Pacific region today including in some of the leading BFSI, FMCG & Manufacturing enterprises.
- Skylights: SkyLights specializes in providing immersive entertainment to airline customer experience managers seeking to upgrade and differentiate their premium passenger experience. It offers a signature, end-to-end, solution that transports passengers to their private movie theater, where they can enjoy 2D and 3D blockbusters and forward-facing 360° content on a wide-angle cinema screen. Today, SkyLights is the leading provider of VR entertainment for passengers inflight and in the lounge with a 90% recommendation rate and 4h average usage time. It was also the first company to commercially deploy VR as passenger entertainment. Founded in 2015, SkyLights has invested, piloted and deployed its Cinematic VR solution on thousands of flights and in lounges around the world, and has continuously gathered feedback to inform new developments. It has done this with a team whose background is in airline strategy, marketing and operations; content licensing; hardware miniaturization and industrialization and software development.
- Virtualitics: Virtualitics is an AI-based data analytics platform in Desktop and Virtual Reality. The patented company technology is based on a decade of research at Caltech (California Institute of Technology) and NASA/JPL. VIP – Virtualitics Immersive Platform™ enables enterprise companies to easily uncover key insights in their data through a combination of machine learning, immersive visualization, and a collaborative shared virtual environment. The platform has been deployed by several Fortune 500 companies, across multiple industries, and many prestigious Academic centers. Airline use cases can be wherever a plethora of data (e.g. flight, aircraft, crew, bags, customers) is required to make decisions.
- Olistics: Olistics is a global alliance aimed at completely eliminating the wasteful chaos in the modern supply chain once-and-for-all. By using Olistics’s standard protocol, the open-source platform allows all logistics parties along the supply chain to connect, communicate and develop their business in a more effective and transparent manner. On Olistics’s trusted platform, all supply-chain stakeholders connect effortlessly, sharing data and providing their services efficiently without disrupting the delicate ecosystem.
- ThinkLumo: Lumo forecasts flight delays hours, days, and weeks before departure helping the entire travel ecosystem proactively manage delays. Using powerful machine learning algorithms, Lumo drives greater visibility into the future to help passengers, airlines, travel management companies, and travel insurance improve the passenger experience, drive lower costs, increase productivity, and create new products.
To schedule a meeting with our industry experts or clients/prospects at the event, please write to: Soumya Hari at email@example.com