In highly competitive and constantly evolving business environments, organizations cannot afford to let their legacy ERP systems slow their growth.
Though cloud migration and a modular approach to ERP provide the flexibility to scale up operations, businesses need to integrate automation into their processes to make the applications future-ready. The basic tenets for building intelligent ERPs include:
- Zero-trust ERP cloud platform: Verify and authenticate all connected systems, applications and users
- Agile processes: Enable smooth switch and rollover between processes
- Continuous accounting: Aid smooth transfer of data and improve visibility throughout the value chain
- Digital ledgers: Implement blockchain-led decentralized processes to accelerate process outcomes
- Business continuity: Enforce fail-safe backup processes, allowing for immediate human intervention when needed
- Integrated multimodal interface: Include AI and speech recognition to avoid manual data entry