The TCS Advantage
As one of the top 11 global strategic SI partners, TCS works with Citrix to:
- Deliver a superior end-user experience for customers with Citrix NetScaler and Citrix XenDesktop integration
- Develop solutions for data protection and access control based on Citrix NetScaler in our Converge Network Practice Lab
- Ensure advanced application and network performance optimization
TCS - Citrix Solutions
The partnership has resulted in:
- End-to-end solution development: Service offerings are effectively managed across their lifecycle, from design to deployment, with administration of the Citrix environment. Our end user computing team builds on various Citrix offerings, including virtualization technologies XenDesktop and XenApp, Citrix NetScaler and CloudBridge for networking, and Cloud Stack for cloud solutions.
- TCS’ Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) platform: TCS’ solution leverages Citrix’s platforms to allow users to access their corporate apps, desktops, and data through any personal device.
“We are very impressed with Tata Consultancy Services’ vision and the investments they make to fulfill it. When we began working together to realize customers' desire for desktop visualization, cloud networking, and mobile work styles, TCS devoted significant time and energy to building their own intellectual property and skills around Citrix technology. TCS invests ahead to ensure a great experience for our mutual customers, and are a pleasure to team with.”
- Mike Ballengee, Senior Director, System Integrator Sales Development, Citrix
About the Partner
Citrix is a multinational software company founded in 1989. Citrix is leading the transition to software-defining the workplace, uniting virtualization, mobility management, networking, and SaaS solutions to enable new ways for businesses and people to work better. Citrix solutions power business mobility through secure, mobile workspaces that provide people with instant access to apps, desktops, data, and communications on any device, over any network and cloud. With annual revenue in 2014 of $3.14 billion, Citrix solutions are in use at more than 330,000 organizations, and by over 100 million users globally.
Know more about Citrix