The TCS Advantage
- TCS’ vast IT services experience combined with Micro Focus’ comprehensive software portfolio empowers customers to benefit from existing IT investments.
- The alliance helps clients innovate to maximize value from opportunities presented by emerging IT trends, while ensuring corporate information is secure at all times.
- The industry leading transformational capabilities and delivery excellence delivered by the alliance helps clients improve the efficiency and agility of their IT and business operations.
TCS - Micro Focus Solutions
The TCS–Micro Focus alliance has resulted in the development of multiple joint solutions that help clients to:
- Enhance the Development Cycle: Develop or test offerings on mainframes using Enterprise Analyzer, Developer, or the Test Server by Micro Focus by removing infrastructure limitations to deliver faster time-to-market offerings on mainframe development or testing environments.
- Migrate from Unix to Linux: Migrate from RISC or Unix to x86 or Linux to lower your cost of data center operations. The alliance also offers complete SAP landscape transformation from Solaris, HP-UX, or AIX to SUSE Linux.
- Migrate Workloads: PlateSpin Migrate is a powerful workload portability solution that automates the movement of server workloads over the network from a single point of control. TCS not only provides services for migration, but also helps you install and execute the product.
- Offer a Point of Service for Retail Terminals: Deliver seamless customer experience across store-wide touch points to enable an omni-channel experience journey, with TCS’ universal commerce solution — TCS OmniStore Point of Sale Solution.
- Provide Cloud Services: SUSE cloud provides infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) private cloud solution, which is based on the latest OpenStack release (Icehouse). Images built using the SUSE Studio can be deployed in Amazon EC2 or Windows Azure to provide public or hybrid cloud capabilities using application program interfaces.
- Extend Identity and Access Management (IAM): With NetIQ Identity-Powered Access solutions, you can integrate IAM policies across local, mobile, and cloud environments quickly and cost-effectively.
“We’re honored to have partners like TCS working closely with us to build on the benefits the Micro Focus International Software Solution Portfolio offers the global IT community. Core to the success of the TCS and Micro Focus partnership is the synergy between the global reach and vast experience of TCS in delivering large scale IT projects and the powerful cost and risk reduction in IT solutions developed by Micro Focus. The partnership demonstrates the companies’ ongoing commitment to lead technology innovation within the application development and modernization market.”
- Stuart Watkinson, Head of Partner Management, Micro Focus
About the Partner
Micro Focus is a global leader in infrastructure software that understands the technology needs and challenges of the world’s most demanding businesses. An expanded presence in all significant international markets and a broad product portfolio allows it to assist organizations in transformation efforts.
Know more about Micro Focus