The TCS Advantage
The TCS–Red Hat alliance offers:
- Innovation opportunities: TCS solutions built on Red Hat infrastructure offer the promise of open-source innovation, driven by strong system integrator capabilities.
- Industry expertise: Red Hat’s industry-leading open solutions, combined with TCS’ deep domain expertise, industry-leading transformational capabilities, and delivery excellence, enable our clients to accelerate the performance of their IT and business operations.
TCS - Red Hat Solutions
TCS has developed multiple frameworks based on open source technology, including
- DigiGOV e-governance solutions: to improve the quality of public service delivery
- BaNCS and Global Risk Management (GRM): to develop future-ready banking systems while integrating risk management
- Hosted OSS/BSS Solution (HOBS): to assist telecom players in managing go-to-market initiatives and maximize revenue
- Retail frameworks: to address changing industry requirements
“TCS has made its mark in being able to bring to market modern architectures that leverage Red Hat solutions. The partnership with TCS has evolved substantially over time. They have an extensive portfolio that allows them to focus on traditional industry solutions, as well as those that are evolving very rapidly.”
- Scott Sajer, Vice President—Area Sales, Red Hat
About the Partner
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to offer reliable and high-performing Cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies. Red Hat also offers award-winning support, training, and consulting services. As the connective hub in a global network of enterprises, partners, and open source communities, Red Hat helps create relevant, innovative technologies that liberate resources for growth and prepare customers for the future of IT.
Know more about Red Hat