In this issue, we feature stories from South Africa, Bahrain, the United States, Indonesia, the Nordics, Saudi Arabia, and Israel.
Over the past few years, we have transitioned TCS BaNCS to a Digital First, Cloud First approach, fostering greater agility, scalability, and automation for our clients. Before 2020, financial services firms were aiming to achieve a balance between the digital and physical, which was often weighted towards the physical. Now, these same organizations are actively working to minimize in-person contact or sharing screens by deploying digital apps, payments, and video banking. Our capabilities within TCS BaNCS are well-positioned to support our clients as they implement these much needed measures.
The newsletter covers the following:
- Leadership View: TCS BaNCS supports mission-critical applications throughout the financial services industry
- From the Editor
- Strate: South African CSD goes live with TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure across all asset classes
- Continental Bank: Utah-based commercial bank selects TCS BaNCS Cloud for Banking
- TCS BaNCS to Power Israel’s First Fully Digital Bank: TCS BaNCS partners with first new digi-bank to receive a banking license in Israel in 40 years
- Banque Saudi Fransi: TCS BaNCS to enhance customer experience for one of the largest banks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Länsförsäkringar Bank: Länsförsäkringar Bank wins award for core transformation, plus photos from the TCS Lidingöloppet
- Standard Chartered Bank Indonesia: Deployment aligns SC Indonesia with global TCS BaNCS-powered solution of Standard Chartered
- P27 Nordic Payments: Cross-border payments as simple as texting
- Solidarity Bahrain BSC: Insurer successfully replaced its legacy core solutions with TCS BaNCS for Insurance
- Bahrain National Holding BSC: Leading Bahraini insurer entrusts TCS with go-live during Covid-19 crisis
- The Go-Live Must Go On! Application release and data migration unaffected by Covid-19
- Corporate Actions Patent: TCS granted patent for unifying Corporate Actions processing across large global banks
- News: Forrester Webinar, ICBA, and a Farewell Party on Zoom
Special Coverage: Quartz™ – The Smart Ledgers - The Future will be Tokenized
Quartz is building ecosystems that bring together participants in industries including energy and utilities, government, financial services and real estate.
Starting with this issue of our redesigned Quartz magazine, we feature our latest thinking about the most promising business opportunities for Smart Ledgers, outline the most innovative use cases being deployed using distributed ledger technology, and showcase the advantages of our new products and solutions. This edition covers the following:
- Shared Ledgers, Shared Stories
- The Future will be Tokenized
- Reward Points - new approach for turning reward points into a highly liquid, fungible and valuable currency
- Shareholder Meetings in the Post COVID World