Companies can unlock tremendous value by moving core business systems to the cloud, but the migration is fraught with challenges. Concerns about process disruption, application re-platforming and complexities around the choice of the right architecture keep many organizations tied to rigid hardware. Vendor lock-ins and the focus on pure-play infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) stop enterprises from leveraging platform-as-a-service (PaaS) applications, which offer faster scalability, reduced costs, and better collaboration and engagement
Using the proprietary Intelligent Cloud Migration Continuum (iCMC) accelerator suite, the solution simplifies, automates, and secures the migration process. Customers can access contextual and personalized modernization services based on Business 4.0™ principles.
iCMC Decision Services automates portfolio analysis and predicts the ideal migration path and deployment architecture for the platform. iCMC Migration Services automates industrialized cloud migration using TCS Cloud Migration Factory. The migration workbench offers real-time monitoring, moves applications through low-touch (re-host) and high touch (re-platform, re-factor) as per the target architecture recommendation from the iCMC Decision Services, and streamlines post-migration governance.
- Streamlined application and data access with next-gen cloud hosting capabilities
- Quick time-to-market with solution accelerators, pre-configured migration assembly lines
- Extended business availability by shedding data center and hardware limitations
- Lower IT ownership cost with customized, per-app pricing
- Extended support from TCS team of world-class expert
- TCS expertise with multi-cloud/ hybrid environments across platforms
- PaaS-led modernization ensuring efficient operations