The TCS Advantage | Services We Offer | Benefits
The TCS Advantage
TCS’ PLM serves as the end-to-end performance engineering process to deliver applications with high performance. We leverage our proprietary PLM framework to help you acheive optimized and scalable systems that can address future business growth.
Our services are aimed to deliver proactive performance management to address the performance of the project / application alongside the SDLC processes to save effort and costs.
Services We Offer
In order to develop high performing applications, it is necessary to implement performance management processes and methodologies across all phases of application development and maintenance. For every SDLC phase, there needs to be a corresponding PLM phase. This methodology helps the organization blend performance engineering as a discipline into the software development and maintenance lifecycle. Performance is thus driven proactively – it is no longer an afterthought.
PLM is the performance equivalent of SDLC which is the basis of every product / application development. This framework aligns performance monitoring to the development seamlessly.
TCS’ PLM serves as an end-to-end performance engineering process to deliver applications with high performance. PLM offers methodologies to formulate a comprehensive performance strategy to:
- Non-functional requirement analysis and workload characterization
- Architecture and design review using performance modeling techniques and capacity planning
- Application code profiling and optimization
- Defining performance test strategy, review of performance testing, analysis and tuning activities
- Define Production monitoring Strategy and validation of capacity planning
The PLM framework is a TCS proprietary framework developed to enable clients to determine the performance efficiency of their systems. It runs along the SDLC process to ensure a high performing system.
- Address performance aspect starting with the very first phase (requirement gathering) in SDLC
- Building optimized and scalable systems that can address future business growth
- Effective utilization of available resource for optimal performance of the application
The PLM framework is unique as a
- One of its kind process enabler to support better performing applications
- Saves cost and effort through real time integration with SDLC processes
- Builds in TCS’ best-in-class benchmarks and metrics to deliver high performance
- Ensures application / project meets client organization’s specific requirements
- Enhanced end user experience
- Improvement in user productivity
- Improvement in scalability and availability of business applications
- Efficient, highly available and scalable applications
- Reduced TCO through avoidance of rework and proactive problem solving approach
- Application performance is addressed proactively throughout the Software Development Lifecycle