Our solutions are developed with industry best practices such as CMMI®, PMBOK, ISO and other reference models to transform your solution delivery capability and the underlying project lifecycle processes. Our ready-to-use process frameworks have helped market leaders define and deploy best-in-class project lifecycle processes, which have generated up to 30% productivity improvements.
- Consistently meeting customer expectations to deliver more for less
- Improving cost of performance by focusing on the people, process and technology dimensions of solution delivery
- Improving quality and cycle times
- Managing ever-changing project scope
- Adhering to regulations and standards such as SOX, Basel II, HIPAA, etc.
- Optimizing IT costs while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Reducing time-to-market for new products
What TCS Provides
We offer a range of IT Process Excellence offerings that will help you systematically define business cases, assess current-state gaps, define optimum process frameworks, provide requisite training and facilitate process deployment through efficient change management techniques. Key benefits to our clients include the following:
- Enhanced productivity through solution delivery process transformation
- Reduced costs through improved process efficiency and product delivery
- Better management control over solution delivery processes
- Enhanced process centricity and business-IT alignment
We leverage our proprietary frameworks and methodologies such as the “TCS Gap Assessment Methodology,” “Due Diligence Cube Methodology” (for the prioritization of improvement areas), “Accelerated Process eXcellence” (APeX) framework and other in-house process assets and accelerators to guarantee delivery excellence.
Our highly experienced consultants coupled with our Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™) ensure successful IT transformation and business goal realization.
Our process improvement solutions reduce TCO and improve product and service quality to consistently deliver the following measurable business results:
- Improved product and process stability
- Standardized processes across organization and partners
- Improved availability of business critical services
- Informed and timely decision making
- Early detection and control of risks
- Optimized IT infrastructure