Improving IT operations and system performance is one of the key priorities for most of the senior managers. For improving customer experience and optimizing costs, organizations are looking at initiatives like efficiency and effectiveness improvement, defect reduction. Applying Lean thinking on business and IT processes helps in eliminating waste, reducing variability, aligning to business needs and improving productivity. Our experience indicates that organizations can achieve productivity gains in the range of 25-40 % through lean transformation.
The TCS Advantage
- TCS’ Lean consulting provides a proven 'take to customer’ framework for managing Lean deployments from strategy through execution.
- We leverage our unique methodology to execute lean engagements for repeatable improvements and enable creating a baseline from which improvements can be measured using metrics such as: quality, customer service, on time delivery and cost.
- We have seasoned consultants with rich experience of working with customers from various verticals across the globe, bundled with robust methodology and strong set of enablers which can be easily customized as per the customer needs.
Services We Offer
We identify opportunities for improvement, categorize, prioritize and create a ‘roadmap’ and method to implement them and have results in a short stipulated time frame.
Our approach promotes proactive thinking for continuous improvement of services / processes. We have comprehensive set of offerings from strategy to execution:
- Assessment Services
- Diagnostic Scan: A dipstick scan to identify and prioritize lean candidates with maximum potential for waste reduction and develop strategic roadmap to drive improvements in the organization
- Improvement Opportunity Assessment (IOA): A detailed assessment on specific business units or processes to identify high impact improvement opportunities aligned to business objectives
- Execution Service
End to End Deployment
- A robust Lean deployment methodology with suite of Lean tools and technique
- Includes stringent program governance to plan, monitor and achieve
the target in sprints of 16 weeks with multiple projects running in parallel
- Facilitate / lead projects using Six Sigma methodology (DMAIC/ DMADV) for
- Coaching Services
- Training programs designed to cover Lean concepts based on various roles in the organization
- Offer ‘Lean Academy’ sessions before initiating a lean journey
- Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt training program
- Coaching and Mentoring:
- Coaching and mentoring services to drive improvement projects as well as build Lean Champions within the organizations
We follow a standard Lean Value Chain Analysis approach - to uncover waste and variation traps in your organization. With our Lean services, you experience the following benefits:
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of the business and IT processes
- Reduce overall operating costs
- Improve customer experience
- Deliver quicker results with business value
- Improve workforce productivity
- Improve quality of performance of products and services
- Enabled service capability and stability with operational efficiency and control