It comprises the following TCS port-specific products:
- Marine Container Handling System (MACH)
- Cargo and Logistics Management System (CALM)
- RORO Automation Management System (ROAM)
The three variants
- Enterprise edition with complete out of box functionality
- Enterprise edition+ with advanced products
- Plug-n-play applications to cater to specific requirements of terminals
The following factors differentiate TCS’ offering:
- Centralized installation for multiple terminals handling various types of cargo with terminal level configurations and terminal templates
- Intelligent system with algorithms for optimum usage of terminal resources.
- Business rules externalization for tuning the behavior of automated algorithms such as yard allocations, equipment optimizations and others.
- A rich and powerful Graphical User Interface (GUI) that can be adapted to specific customer requirements and ensure ease of use.
- Out-of-the-Box Solution: The offering comes with “all in a box” functions that can be implemented at any multipurpose terminal.
- Strong Domain Capabilities: With the help of our own resources, such as value chain process maps, solution accelerators, comprehensive test cases and other relevant artifacts and assets, our delivery team can adapt the solution for you.
- De-risk the Deployment: The various implementation risks can be mitigated through a pre-packaged and pre-configured solution that can be tailored to address specific cargo terminal operator needs.
- Delivery Excellence: Our Global Network Delivery ModelTM (GNDMTM ), a collaborative, best in class framework of people, processes and infrastructure makes it possible for us to consistently ensure delivery excellence and provide the best of all to our customers.