In today’s business environment, supply chain leaders face uncertainty. The supply chain has grown larger and more complex, increasing the number of stakeholders. Customers are demanding more, and supply chain leaders need to give customers what they want, when they need it, where they want it and the way they want it. This needs to be done while maintaining low costs, high flexibility, and minimal risk. TCS understands these challenges and implements technology to deliver customized innovation to our clients. We focus our solutions around key technology platforms, leveraging their combinen capabilities to deliver synergistic results
TCS Offerings | Business Advantage
TCS’ comprehensive range of solutions and expertise in the supply chain planning space are anchored by our Supply Chain Center of Excellence. These are complemented by our service offerings that include consulting, assessments, product evaluation, implementation, risk-free upgrades, and production support. TCS’ Enterprise Solutions’ Supply Chain Management (SCM) consultants offer clients cross-product expertise for evaluating different technology platforms. To help our clients retain their competitive edge in today’s rapidly changing environment, our industry experts harness industry best practices to deliver customized solutions, including:
- Rapid Start Supply Chain Optimization: Our powerful solution combines Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning and Oracle Production Scheduling to fine-tune your supply chain processes.
- Integrated Freight Management: Our comprehensive Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) solution, with its pre-built integrations for logistics companies, is designed specifically for logistics companies that use SAP for their back office functions while leveraging OTM for core logistics operations.
- Enterprise Mobility Strategies: Integrate cutting edge mobile applications with back office data management platforms, to access and analyze data about customers, human capital, and operations faster than ever before.
- Field Service Management: We integrate the best features of Siebel CRM and Field Service applications—along with warranty management—to optimize them for use on all popular platforms: mobile, tablet, or PC.
- TCS Accelerated Extended Warehouse Management Solution: Our SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) solution helps streamline and manage warehouse processes, even in a highly complex order picking environment involving very large numbers and/or varieties of products.
- TCS’ JDA Centre of Excellence (CoE): Our JDA CoE provides a range of transformational services that help organizations deploy industry specific JDA solutions in a timely and cost effective manner. Our expert reviews, strategy, roadmap advisory, implementation, and upgrades help optimize SCM and business processes.
- TCS SAP Integrated Business Planning Center of Excellence: Our SAP IBP Center of Excellence (CoE) helps businesses reduce time to market and total cost of ownership by rapidly deploying SAP’s IBP solution to ensure an agile, responsive and streamlined supply chain.
- TCS Agile Auto Planning Solution: TCS’ Agile Auto Planning offering provides companies with strategic inputs to drive product and service quality management, thus enabling ongoing process improvement.
- TCS Order Management Plan to Promise Solution: TCS’ Order Management Plan to Promise offering helps assign available resources to profitable demand channels and make real-time delivery commitments
Learn more about TCS’ Supply Chain Management services.
TCS’ Supply Chain Management (SCM) consultants offer clients cross-product expertise for evaluating different technology platforms. Our experts harness industry best practices to deliver customized solutions that help our clients retain their competitive edge in today’s rapidly changing environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of industry specific solutions and services provide the added advantage of faster turnaround time for engagements. TCS’ best-in-class methodologies have delivered demonstrable business value across markets and industries. We help companies effectively drive their supply chain transformation initiatives.