Overview | Our Solution | Benefits | TCS Advantage
Many companies use automated systems to execute business functions such as order management, account management, CRM, HR management and reporting, very few have deployed mobile applications for them. Facilitating mobile access to business process applications is crucial for
enterprises, since the lack of access to relevant information and decision support systems on the
move can hinder operational efficiency. TCS' Enterprise Mobile Application on Oracle helps
accessing decision support systems on the move. Designed for mobile devices, it lets enterprise users query for information across different business functions, detect outliers in business processes, and initiate corrective action.
The TCS application, built on open source and Oracle Mobility, includes the following modules:
- Oracle Order Management and Receivables: For business users to check order status using
Quick View Order, AR invoice by status, View Pricelist, Pick Reserved Orders, Ship and view
- Oracle Order Purchasing and Payables: Receive POs, create and approve requisitions
- Oracle OPM: Enables manufacturers to view batch details and transactions, and create, update, and delete reservations
- Enterprise Asset Management: Helps field service users to View Pending Work Orders material
requirements, transactions and display asset locations on Google Maps
- Oracle HR Self-Service and Time Card: Enter timesheet, expense claims in addition to capturing and uploading screenshots, approvals worklist, and so on
- Pre-configured KPIs: The application's reporting dashboard includes business relevant KPIs such as visibility into cycle time from receipt of payable invoice until payment transmission
TCS’ Enterprise Mobile Application on Oracle offers you the following benefits:
- Improved operational visibility: Remotely monitor business processes and establish greater
transparency in operations and gain better visibility into suboptimal processes, identify areas of
improvement and initiate corrective actions
- Reduced time to market: With the ability to access critical information on the move, and take real-time decisions, reduce the time to market for your products and services
- Enhanced efficiency: By proactively detecting business outliers and forecasting business requirements, improve your business productivity Minimized losses: With the help of regular
notifications for outstanding receivables and account payables, expedite incoming payments,
and avoid incurring penalties
- Better connectivity: Ensure close connectivity with your business teams and customers through regular mobile communication in the form of calls, emails, and text messages
- Extendibility across the enterprise: By extending the middle tier of the solution, deploy a single mobility solution across the enterprise.
- Cloud compatibility: With the option to deploy the middle tier - with business logic and orchestration - on cloud, you can further reduce infrastructure overheads.
By partnering with TCS, you can avail the following advantages:
- Scalable solution: Our modular application, built on Oracle MAF and HTML5 both, is highly scalable. It can work with any enterprise application to provide a mobile interface to that application.
- Alliance with Oracle: Oracle recognizes TCS as a Diamond Partner, representing the mature
partnership we have established over the years. Our alliance helps us harness Oracle’s strong
support services to ensure risk-free deployments.