Success in a business environment is characterized by the ability to adapt to the changing profile and higher user expectations on the one hand and a rapidly changing technology environment on the other.
Telecom service providers are facing tremendous challenges on improving profit margins, falling ARPU’s, high customer churn, fierce competition, customer experience, maintaining QoS, demand for new services and bundles, and heavy investments for network transformation.
At the same time, fast-paced innovation, advent of next generation wireless technology (LTE/Wimax), converged networks, competition from new entrants and demand for end-to-end managed services from service providers is putting immense pressure on telecom equipment vendors.
What TCS Provides
TCS’ solutions and service offerings address the entire landscape of telecom equipment vendors and telecom service providers including R&D, consulting, operations and Enterprise IT. Our solutions help you identify and address the challenges and opportunities created by convergence of applications, networks or content.
Our consultants bring in a wealth of knowledge and experience of the telecommunications industry ecosystem by virtue of engaging with the world’s leading equipment vendors and service providers.
We partner with you to build and implement innovative strategies and solutions to help you remain competitive, improve processes and infrastructure, and transform the way you conduct business.
Our labs (IPTV, OSS / BSS, VAS & SDP, Nozomi - next-generation Wireless Innovation, etc.) build competency, develop innovative models and conduct experiments in wireless networks.
TCS' Hosted OSS/BSS (HOBS) - a pre-integrated, pre-modeled solution is a unique amalgamation of Business Process services, IT Services, Applications & Infrastructure to assist all types of Service Providers at all stages of maturity. A solution based on a open, multi tenanted architecture to drive innovation across every stage of a Service Provider's lifecycle, HOBS is delivered against committed Business SLAs.
Learn how TCS’ telecom labs enhance our solutions.
Partnering with us will enable you to realize the following benefits:
- Accelerated product innovation by leveraging our CoEs and Co-Innovation Network (COIN™)
- Reduced time-to-market through our best-in-class solution accelerators, ready-to-access proprietary frameworks and platform solutions
- Optimized operational costs through right-sourcing, service bundling and landscape rationalization
- Increased ability to remain competitive in the next-generation communications marketplace
- Realization of superior customer satisfaction through our proven process transformation capabilities
- Improved global reach with customers being served more effectively through our Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™)
“TCS is a valued customer, supplier and strategic partner. TCS has maintained a focus on customer success and capturing market leadership through technology and innovation. I congratulate TCS on their tremendous global growth, and I look forward to our continued partnership in the future.”
- Cisco Systems, Inc., John Chambers, Chairman & CEO
“The TCS team has transformed our IT landscape enabling us to improve end-customer experience and enhance operational stability. TCS has been a very flexible, accessible and responsible partner that has proactively worked on innovative solutions to overcome challenges and meet our objectives.”
- DNA, Taneli Ropponen, CIO
- Industry Alliances: TCS is a corporate member of TeleManagement Forum (TM Forum) and frequently shares its leadership thoughts on the implementation of TMF standards and innovations. We participate in joint training programs, catalyst programs, OSS / J programs and presentations conducted by the forum.
- Strategic Alliances
- Solution Alliances: Our solution alliances are Chordiant, Clarity, COGNOS, COMPTEL, Comverse, Convergys, INTEC, Metratech, NCR, TestQuest, TIBCO, WebMethods