ACE Career Development Program
TCS is recognized as a Global Exchange Partner of AIESEC. ACE Program provides career development opportunities for more than 200 AISEC interns annually. It helps you Accelerate, Connect and Experience certainty with your internship with us.
Read More about ACE
We appreciate your interest in TCS Research and Innovation.
Tata Consultancy Services hosts some of the brightest graduate, post-graduate, and doctoral students from academic institutions around the world as research interns in its Innovation Labs.
The students, who work in an industrial R&D environment, get access to industry-scale problems and data. They also get a chance to interact with some of the world’s best researchers. The internships can vary from six to eight weeks (short internships) or 16 to 18 weeks (long internships), with an option of tailoring the duration in certain cases.
What do we seek in our interns?
TCS is looking for exceptional and highly-motivated PhD, MS, MTech, or final year BE or BTech students with an aptitude for research in any area of computer science. Master’s and PhD students from premier institutes in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organisational behavior may also apply.
If you have a consistent, shining academic record, coupled with a passion for R&D, come join us.
What is the role of an intern?
To conduct research in an industrial R&D environment and solve industry-scale problems under the supervision of senior researchers.
The areas of responsibility include:
Creation of R&D-related assets
- Define research problems and design solutions for them
- Develop prototype solutions by applying industry-scale data
- Publish research papers in top-tier conference and journals
- Perform literature survey and identify opportunities and challenges
- Execute proofs of concept
- Contribute to development of tools and products
Learning and Development
- Learn about emerging trends and technologies in industrial research
- Define the challenges involved in applied research
- Articulate research problems and systematically design solutions
For any queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org