TCS’ flagship STEM education program, goIT has benefitted 80,000+ students across the globe since its inception in 2009. This program, rooted in design thinking, introduces students to the innovation life cycle and rapid prototyping framework. Through this experience, students identify an issue in their community and develop a digital prototype of a solution. Students then deliver an entrepreneurial pitch to an audience of their peers and community members.
TCS’ goIT program aims to:
· Inspire students to consider a future career in Computer Science & Technology
· Spark curiosity in their minds, enhance confidence and employability skills
· Empower students to design and develop innovative digital solutions for community problems
· Provide exposure & insight into varied roles within an IT company and the business world
· Challenge gender stereotypes by showcasing women in STEM as role models
Learn more about us at: https://programs.tcsempowers.com/us/programs/goIT