Companies today are struggling to comprehend usage patterns and customer experience (CX) across omnichannel environments, due to unavailability of reliable insights. They also lack a clear understanding of their CX maturity, and the requisite mitigating steps for establishing industry benchmarks and improving customer experience. Moreover, organizations need to ensure regulatory compliance, robust security, and capex optimization to avoid penalties, security breaches, reputational damage and revenue loss.
It also enables accessibility of applications for the differently abled, and provides continuous feedback to facilitate competitive edge. The solution:
- Offers comprehensive CX quality services including CX assessment, remediation recommendation and assurance
- Fosters better customer experience by tracking business KPIs
- Gauges quantified CX maturity in relation to industry standards
- Lowers capex by employing TCS framework and integrates with partner ecosystem for machine-led execution
- Supports compliance to security and accessibility standards, and ensures coverage of operating systems and browser combinations.
- Better business outcomes: Quantified CX maturity scores and customized recommendations for enhanced conversions and revenues
- Minimized capital expenditure: Leverage self-service, zero capex platform and deliver first-time-right quality
- Improved compliance: Ensure regulatory compliance and obtain relevant certifications
- Superior business agility: Up to 30% reduction in time to market for rollout of new features, via automation of CX quality assessment and execution