The need to assess emerging blockchain ecosystems, measure their potential impact on legacy business models, and take decisive steps to adapt.
At Quartz, we have many clients going into production with blockchain initiatives. These are not pilot projects or experiments, but rather point solutions that are filling white spaces in the business, changing the way business is done today.
Given the fast growth rate and transformative potential of blockchain technology, organizations in virtually every industry will need to assess emerging blockchain ecosystems, measure their potential impact on legacy business models, and take decisive steps to adapt.
We’re excited about our customers’ ongoing and future blockchain projects, and we look forward to facilitating enterprise transformations throughout the blockchain economy. In this section, find out more on our recent go-lives, future projects along with:
- Payment by Proxy: BankservAfrica, a South African payment infrastructure provider, is deploying the Proxy Resolution solution from Quartz along with the introduction of a next-generation, easy-to-use, real-time payment system
- Digital Guarantees: This Quartz solution is deployed on an on-demand platform model and will connect individuals, corporates, and government entities to support a fully digitized lifecycle for bank guarantees
- Contract Performance Monitoring: Quartz will enable the monitoring of contract performance between a major European pharmaceutical company and its vendors
- Crypto-custody Services: An end-to-end, integrated, and secure crypto-custody and transaction processing solution for banks and financial institutions will enable banks and financial institutions to offer portfolio diversification to investors
- Issuance: Bond issuance on blockchain will ensure a single source of truth for various stakeholders including debenture trustees, valuation firms, and exchanges