As a Platinum Sponsor, TCS participated in several sessions, workshops and hosted receptions at Dreamforce 2015. There were many opportunities to meet with TCS team members and discuss the Disruptive Discovery paths for your business, including:
- One-on-One Meetings: Schedule with Experts
- Speaking Session: Disruptive Discovery: Creating New Business and Service Models on Salesforce
- Speaking Session: Why Your Next Customer (and Employee) App Should Be on Salesforce
- Speaking Session: Driving to Outcomes from CX Strategy to Salesforce Deployment
Schedule one-on-one meetings with our Salesforce experts
Do you have questions about designing new business and service models? Emerging technologies? Working with TCS? Need a technical “How to” on Salesforce Lightning? TCS experts on Salesforce, Emerging Technology and Industries will be onsite to answer questions. Schedule a meeting today.
TCS Breakout Sessions
- Disruptive Discovery: Creating New Business and Service Models on Salesforce
Speakers: Lisa Hager, Global Head and Vice President, Salesforce Practice, TCS and Lesa Evans, Group Head, Corporate Center, KeyBank
- Why Your Next Customer (and Employee) App Should Be on Salesforce
Speakers: Michael Bianchi, UX Innovation and Solution Manager, TCS ainnd Lisa Fairbanks, Director, Products Salesforce Practice, TCS
- Driving to Outcomes from Customer Experience Strategy to Salesforce Deployment
Speakers: Keith Wheeler, Salesforce Practice Director, TCS and Ken Shipman, Salesforce Practice Director, TCS
Find Your Dream Job
Learn about TCS and our explosive growth as a Salesforce partner. Arrange an interview by completing the confidential form on our recruitment page.
Learn more about TCS' Salesforce practice and engage with our Salesforce experts ahead of the show on TCS’ Enterprise Insights blog.