Invasion of electronics in automobiles has opened up new business horizons for organizations in building innovative and intuitive features that transforms the vehicles into mobile homes and offices.
The SAE Convergence Conference & Exhibition has brought together technology leaders from across the globe to address the impact of electronics systems and the issues critical to mobility electronics implementation. This year features a compelling line-up focusing on the most relevant issues surrounding electronics technology.
Event Website | Registration
TCS is a Gold Sponsor at the SAE 2014 Convergence.
We have been in the forefront of the automotive electronics evolution and offer a host of embedded solutions in the areas of occupant safety, vehicle security, entertainment, connectivity, telematics, and alternate mobility technologies.
Visit us at booth #333 to experience the following demos:
- TCS In-Car-Networking solution using Ethernet AVB
- TCS In-Vehicle-Infotainment (IVI) Platform
- TCS Advanced Driver Assist Solutions (ADAS)
- TCS Functional Safety for ADAS features
- Electric Vehicle – Vehicle 2 Home, Wireless charging
- Electric Vehicle – Infrastructure and Power quality survey
- TCS Embedded Code Analyzer
- TCS Embedded Product Life Cycle Management (PLM)
TCS will also sponsor a session titled 'Enhancing User Experience to Improve Personal Mobility', scheduled on Tuesday, Oct 21 at the Grand Ballroom B, 10.30 AM EDT.
Meet our executives and know more about innovative Automotive Solutions covering wide-ranging applications from connected vehicles to electric vehicle solutions.
For further details about the event please contact,
Phone: +1 412 613 8414