Annual Revenues at $15.5B up 15%; 17% in constant currency
Annual *Net Income at $3.5B; up 12.8% Y-o-Y
Mumbai, April 16, 2015: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS),(BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading IT services, consulting and business solutions firm reported its consolidated financial results according to IFRS US dollars for the quarter ended March 31, 2015.
Annual Highlights for 2014-15
- Customer Revenue Metrics:
- Clients in $100M+ band increased by 5
- Clients in $50M+ band increased by 15
- Clients in $20M+ band increased by 26
- Gross addition: 67,123 employees
- Net addition: 19,192 employees
- Total employee strength: 319,656
Highlights for Q4 2014-15
*Figures are excluding One-time Special Employee Reward of $423 million in Q4; reported figures are available here.