The frequency and comfort level of cloud and SaaS usage in the market is growing. Many core processes in the banking and financial services industry are migrating to this technology. With the right IT resources, banks can deliver true business value and enhance their ability to respond to changing business requirements and ever-more discerning customers.
TCS BaNCS Cloud can free your organization from managing server and system software. The platform can be continuously upgraded for market readiness, and its proven application architecture ensures scalability, resilience and high performance.
. 170+ banks in India run on a private cloud infrastructure from TCS BaNCS, notching 100 MN transactions per month on the solution.
TCS BaNCS Cloud has adopted operational procedures and infrastructure that are transparent, audited, and comply with financial services firms’ stringent requirements. With TCS BaNCS, your banks can benefit from:
- Strong architecture and network capability for all critical areas
- Automated failover provisions and robust disaster recovery mechanisms
- Pooled infrastructure – Minimal to zero capital investments
- Reduce IT complexity and costs through automated infrastructure provisioning
- Lower capital expenditure and predictable OpEx
- Achieve high STP rates
- Assure security and business continuity
- Standard interfaces for rapid integration with enterprise services
- Standardize data migration suites
- Track and control operational risks through dashboards
- Adapt to changing business needs using the TCS BaNCS rule-driven business engine
- Integrate workflow-based user actions