Digital transformation with Cloud First approach is driving the growth for businesses. Cloud is empowering banks and financial institutions with speed, agility and security and supporting as an always-on backbone for innovation and continuous growth.
TCS BaNCS Cloud delivered on a SaaS model is a comprehensive suite of services for all types and sizes of banking and financial institutions. With built-in regulatory and data residency compliance, it’s a one-stop future-ready, SaaS-based, industry cloud offering spanning banking, asset servicing and insurance. Built on a digital core, TCS BaNCS Cloud utilizes cloud native security deployment and run time features, providing compatible microservices where needed. Institutions get access to the open and enriched ecosystems of curated partners from the TCS BaNCS Marketplace.
- TCS BaNCS Cloud for Banking: Implemented across retail, corporate and private banks, SMBs, co-operatives, micro-lenders and credit unions
- TCS BaNCS Cloud for Asset Servicing: Supporting end-to-end business operations management, gaining business agility and simplifying operations, along with the subscription access to one or more services across the value chain
- TCS BaNCS Cloud for Insurance: Insurers are speeding up legacy core transformation and digital modernization, spanning property and casualty, health, and life insurance lines of business, with an emphasis on adapting to the new regulations applying in each geography post the pandemic
The TCS BaNCS Cloud Advantage
- A well-established SaaS offering with a large set of customers and global spread, spanning demanding markets from a compliance and regulation perspective
- Strong partner network to deploy on private, public or hybrid/multi cloud models in a SaaS or BPaaS mode and aligned to an organization’s cloud strategy
- Delivery of mission-critical applications as a mix of components and microservices in a secure manner