The mortgage industry is grappling with a multitude of challenges: digital-led tectonic shifts in operating models, increasing loan origination and servicing costs, stringent regulations, and changing customer preferences. Mortgage firms will therefore need the right mix of operational and technological capabilities to drive profitable, efficient operations and boost the speed to market. Moreover, given the technology-savvy and financially literate customers we are dealing with today, industry incumbents will have to design business strategies rooted in customer experience, or risk being supplanted by the new crop of technologically-driven, customer-focused competitors.
TCS’ Digital Mortgage Services leverage technology to simplify and standardize the processes for loans disbursed and serviced by traditional mortgage lenders. The services suite is backed by TCS’ technology expertise and the domain-knowledge gained over years of working with banks, lenders, servicers, and other financial institutions.
TCS provides the following services:
- Digital origination: Enable lenders to better cater to potential customers by digitizing and simplifying the loan process. Features like omni-channel experience management, flexible architecture design, and ready-to-use integration adapters help ensure transparency across the value chain.
- Digital underwriting: Facilitate rapid decision making through a rule-based solution complemented by data digitization. TCS’ services not only increase employee productivity and operational efficiency, but also improve credit decision quality and reduce turnaround time.
- Digital quality control: Reduce the cost of quality control, while improving compliance and operational efficiency through a checklist-driven digital quality platform.
- Digital servicing: Manage loan account and payments throughout the loan term seamlessly, using a self-service solution.
TCS’ Digital Mortgage Services help mortgage firms enhance customer experience, reduce costs, increase topline growth, and improve operational efficiencies.
With TCS’ services, mortgage firms can:
- Increase customer satisfaction: Streamline loan processes and improve interactivity and visibility across the loan cycle. Reduce cycle time through agile processes that boost productivity.
- Reduce operating costs: Optimize costs by leveraging productivity enhancement features such as document digitization, powerful business rules engine, and smooth workflows.·
- Enhance regulatory compliance: Meet regulatory compliance requirements effectively and efficiently as a result of streamlined processes. Minimize compliance costs by boosting credit decision quality, simplifying tedious compliance processes.
- Increase market share and revenue: Increase the pull-through rate by converting more applications to loans resulting in higher market share and revenue growth.