TCS Named Diamond Level Partner in Oracle PartnerNetwork*
Oracle Recognizes TCS’ Expertise in Delivering Oracle Applications and Technologies to Joint Customers Worldwide
- Oracle, today, announced that Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), has been named a Diamond level partner, the highest ranking available, in the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized program.
- TCS is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization with more than 214,000 trained consultants in 42 countries. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services.
- Throughout their long history of collaboration with marquee customers, TCS and Oracle have powered business and IT transformation for customers by integrating custom solutions with a range of next-generation services and resources.
- The Diamond level status in OPN formally recognizes TCS’ breadth and depth of services across Oracle offerings including the Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle’s PeopleSoft, Oracle’s Siebel CRM, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Exadata Database Machine.
- TCS also has established Centers of Excellence for many of these Oracle technologies, serving joint Oracle customers in the Asia Pacific, Europe, the UK and Ireland, South Africa, Middle East and North America.
- To date, TCS has achieved 21 Oracle Specializations and 8 Advanced Specializations, including Oracle Database, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Real Application Clusters, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Solaris, PeopleSoft PeopleTools and Oracle’s Siebel CRM.
- “We are pleased to see these results from our major investments in business transformation capabilities as well as the specific solutions we build around Oracle Applications,” said Sridhar Bakshi, Vice President and Global Head of TCS’ Enterprise Solutions – Oracle business. “The inherent prestige of Diamond level recognition is further validated by the outstanding reputations of the companies who now share this distinction with TCS.”
- “Tata Consultancy Services has consistently demonstrated both a range and depth of expertise in developing solutions and integrating them with Oracle’s technology portfolio,” said Andy Bailey, Senior Vice president, Strategic Alliances, Oracle. “In conjunction with Oracle, TCS is well positioned to provide joint customers with integrated, synchronized, and connected enterprise solutions that meet current business and IT demands.”
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN)
- Oracle OPN Diamond
- TCS and Oracle
- Judson Althoff blog
- Connect with the Oracle Partner community at OPN on Facebook, OPN on LinkedIn, OPN on YouTube and OPN on Twitter
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™,recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 300,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $13.4 billion for year ended March 31, 2014 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
Follow TCS on Twitter.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
*First published on the Oracle website.
Oracle Media Contact
TCS Media Contacts
Phone: +91 22 6778 9999
Phone: +91 22 6778 9077
Phone: +65 9139 3668
USA / Canada
Phone: +1 646-313-4594
Europe / UK
Phone: +32 2282 1927