Standardize ML development processes and set yourself up for AI innovation at scale.
We help standardize ML development processes and empower developers and data engineers with our ready-to-use IP solutions. Built using AWS AI-ML services, they are designed for easy data extraction and analysis, understanding natural human interactions, boosting developer productivity, and more.
Our services include:
- Conversational AI experiences: We help contact centers achieve first contact resolution using an AI-powered CX collaboration space. For customer service agents, it provides a unified interface with omni-channel integration, self-service options, call context, and real time-assistance for better service.
- Industrial solutions: These include building smart factory solutions; monitoring, predicting and identifying machines in need of repair; and boosting physical security and workplace safety. We deliver these services using AWS solutions such as Amazon Monitron ML, Amazon Lookout for Equipment, Amazon Lookout for Vision, and AWS Panorama Appliance.
- Edge solutions: AI-ML models developed by TCS for deployment in edge devices can be tuned to achieve a small runtime footprint and improved performance. What’s more, they can be customized to run on the target hardware platform.
- Online channels on cloud: Leveraging a cloud-based customer engagement platform, TCS helps orchestrate multi-channel communications based on customer preferences, business goals, and machine learning.
- AWS SageMaker platform services: Through these, we enable AI-ML enterprise use cases for optimization, and building and management of AI-ML workflows.
- Wavelength solutions: We ensure applications are designed to work with 5G in AWS wavelength zone and are available to edge devices without having to leave the mobile network and without any impact to latency. This solution can be leveraged for smart factories, connected vehicles, AR/VR and diagnostics for healthcare.
- Robotics solutions: We help enterprises implement autonomous mobile robots (AMR) for movement of resources and inventory within a factory and robotic sorting of packages for delivery.