With escalating costs, increased government legislation and rapidly aging population comes the need to provide higher quality customer care at minimum cost. Not surprisingly, healthcare organizations are demanding more technology innovations that address their agenda.
TCS’ domain, technology and process expertise coupled with our innovation enables providers to create, support and promote new models of care delivery and engage and empower patients.
The TCS Advantage
We have an unparalleled customer-centric engagement model that enables healthcare organizations to benefit from the true power of partnering with a top four IT services brand. Our well established healthcare practice and a proven and unparalleled delivery track record means that you experience certainty of outcomes. Our comprehensive portfolio of offerings cover all your needs from simplification and modernization of systems to streamlining of operations across the value chain to the leveraging of innovative digital, data and analytics technologies and solutions to drive consumer centricity and improved outcomes.
With over 10,000 consultants and 100 physicians serving our payer, provider and PBM customers’ globally and the fastest growing healthcare practice – TCS is the partner of choice for navigating healthcare transformation. Our comprehensive offerings address three major industry needs – Simplification, Digital and Data and Analytics.
TCS’ global solution centers, state-of-the-art innovation labs and research and development team form the Co-Innovation Network™ that enables us to drive and apply innovative real-world solutions for the healthcare industry. This is complemented by our Global Network Delivery Model™ - our unique business model ensures the consistent delivery of high-quality, cost-effective services anywhere, at any time.
What TCS Provides
TCS offers healthcare companies a comprehensive spectrum of consulting, IT and business process services to enable Simplification, Transformation, Digital Reimagination and Risk & Governance.
- Enrollment, Billing, Claims and Pharmacy Systems
- Electronic Health Records Implementation
- Program Management
- Self Service Applications and Portals
- Health Exchange Integration
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Lab Information Management System
- New Care Models – ACO
- Population Health Management
- Collaborative Care Management
- Payment Innovation
- Retail Healthcare
- Preventive Healthcare
- Data and Analytics
- Cloud Implementations
- ACO and Analytics
- Output forms and management
Risk and Governance
- Dual Eligibles
- Health Exchanges
- Healthcare Reform Programs
TCS’ healthcare provider services is your trusted business solution provider and our innovative and state-of-the-art solutions have provided significant value to our customers for over two decades.
At TCS, we're reimagining the future of healthcare, to generate value for patients. Our vision is to create a system that will measure success by outcomes and enable patients to take charge of their health choices.
Some of the distinct advantages we bring to the table include:
- Digital Enterprise Capabilities: Our ability to deliver holistic connected health and wellness solutions through five key digital forces – mobility and pervasive computing, cloud computing, social media, Big Data analytics, artificial Intelligence and robotics – for superior customer engagement.
- In-depth Expertise: We have deep expertise in functional areas, with extensive experience in executing large transformation projects, as well as complex business strategies and solutions by leveraging newer technologies.
- Customer Engagement: Clinical and consumer design principles are colliding to create a new era of digital health solutions. We are drawing on our experience across industries to bring in best practices and methodologies to evaluate current strategies and help you establish new business processes for better consumer engagement and business outcomes.
- Analytics and Insights: Our Big Data and analytics labs enable a 360 degree view of members and proof of concepts in order to validate and co-create new ideas. Our enterprise analytics platform comprises pre-built KPIs, reports and capabilities that perform what-if analysis and hospital readmission modeling to help build end-state solutions.