Overview | Benefits | TCS Advantage
20 to 30 percent of all large-scale IT programs fail to deliver the expected business outcomes, or fail to do so within the earmarked budget. It is a dire need for every organization now to align their supply chain strategy with business priorities and deploy the right solution at the right time. However, implementing of such solutions is complex, and can lead to budget and time overruns. TCS’ JDA Centre of Excellence, offers domain specialists with in-depth expertise and experience in designing industry specific supply chain solutions. Our CoE examine end-to-end programs, ensuring stringent governance and knowledge management.
Our Centre of Excellence can help global enterprises reap the following benefits:
- Reduce the time to market and total cost of ownership (TCO) of the JDA solution implementation
- Minimized implementation risks by leveraging the CoE’s ready infrastructure and preconfigured JDA environment to build proofs of concept
- Improved return on IT investments
- Sustainable and cost-effective support
With rich SCM experience, TCS’ best-in-class methodologies have delivered demonstrable business value across markets and industries. Learn more about our SCM capabilities here.
- Industry specific solutions: TCS’ comprehensive portfolio of industry specific solutions and services complemented by our industry expertise is built to provide the added advantage of faster turnaround time for engagements.
- Long-standing partnership with JDA: Our decade long partnership with JDA (i2) has helped us develop a deep understanding of the platform. TCS has invested in dedicated infrastructure and preconfigured JDA solutions that help accelerate each engagement. Further, our clients benefit from access to the extended partner ecosystem that enables them to deploy best practices and realize faster support.
- Rich SCM experience: TCS’ best-in-class methodologies have delivered demonstrable business value across markets and industries. We help companies effectively drive their supply chain transformation initiatives with a complete spectrum of services spanning consulting, implementation, integration, upgrades, custom application development and support, and so on.