Opportunities and challenges around Accountable Care Organization formation, healthcare reform, consumer centricity, cost-containment and the shift to a retail consumer-based model are all reshaping the healthcare landscape and digital transformation is leading the way.
TCS, as trusted advisor and strategic partner, provides next generation business and technology solutions to leading healthcare organizations globally.
Our deep domain knowledge, technology and process expertise, and our investments in innovative digital offerings help healthcare companies successfully navigate a rapidly changing landscape.
The TCS Advantage
We have an unparalleled customer-centric engagement model that enables healthcare organizations to benefit from the true power of partnering with a Top Four IT services brand.
Our well-established healthcare practice and proven delivery track record ensure that you experience certainty of outcomes. With over 10,000 consultants and 100 physicians serving our payer, provider and PBM customers globally, and a fast-growing healthcare practice - TCS is the partner of choice for healthcare transformation.
Our comprehensive offerings address three major industry needs – Simplification, Digital and Data and Analytics. Our offerings deliver results on all your needs - from simplification and modernization of systems to streamlining operations across the value chain to leveraging innovative digital, data, and analytics technologies and solutions to drive consumer centricity and improve outcomes.
Our global solution centers, state-of-the-art innovation labs, and research and development team form the TCS Co-Innovation Network™. Supported by this network, we define and develop innovative real-world solutions for the healthcare industry. Our Global Network Delivery Model™ - a unique business model that ensures consistent delivery of high-quality, cost-effective services anywhere, at any time - complements our innovation capabilities.
What TCS Provides
TCS Healthcare services and solutions span a comprehensive spectrum - consulting, IT, and business process services - to enable Simplification, leverage Data and Analytics, accelerate transformation to a Digital Enterprise and drive superior Consumer Engagement.
- IT Simplification strategy roadmap and blueprint
- Electronic Health Records implementation
- COTS evaluation and modernization solutions
- ShareHub and Business Services API
- M&A : IT environment preparedness and optimization
- Business Process Simplification and Transformation
- Self-service applications and portals strategy
- Health Exchange integration
- Lab Information Management Systems
- Contact center modernization using Salesforce
- Healthcare testing and virtualization
- Forms modernization
- UDA consolidation to Force.com
- Application portfolio rationalization and Sunset factory
- Governance, risk, and compliance
- Population Health Management
- Collaborative Care Management
- Payment innovation
Digital Enterprise and Data & Analytics
- Cloud implementation
- Enterprise mobility services
- Clinical analytics, for example: ACO analytics, Population Health
- Connected Wellness
- Healthcare data strategy and consulting
- Data environment simplification
- Healthcare analytics
- Data security - healthcare test data management
- Health Wallet
- User Experience and User Interaction Design and Simplification
- Output Forms and Management
- Healthcare Application Program Interface Platform
- Cloud Strategic Advisory Service
- Web Content Management for Digital Experience
- Customer Experience 360
- Healthcare Digital Strategy Assessment
- TCS 720 view of Customer
- Cloud Usage Assessment
- Cloud Application Suitability
- Cloud Governance
- Digital Enterprise capabilities: We deliver holistic, connected health and wellness solutions that combine the Digital Five Forces – mobility and pervasive computing, cloud computing, social media, Big Data and analytics, Artificial Intelligence and robotics – for superior customer engagement.
- In-depth expertise: We offer superior functional expertise, combined with extensive experience in executing large transformation projects, as well as complex business strategies and solutions that leverage new technologies.
- Customer engagement: Clinical and consumer design principles are colliding to create a new era of digital health solutions. We draw on our experience across industries to bring in best practices and methodologies to evaluate current strategies. We also help you establish new business processes for better consumer engagement and business outcomes.
- Analytics and Insights: Our Big Data and analytics labs enable a 360 degree view of your members. Our enterprise analytics platform comprises pre-built KPIs, reports and capabilities that support what-if analysis and hospital readmission modeling to help build end-state solutions. We create proofs of concept to validate and co-create new ideas.