TCS BaNCS enables transformation in financial services through a superior and holistic suite of solutions for banks, capital market firms, insurance companies and diversified financial institutions. Each solution in the TCS BaNCS family has been designed to run as a scalable and robust service, fully integrated with existing business models, enterprise infrastructures and technology architectures. With our collaborative and innovative approach, financial services organizations can gain the following:
- A competitive advantage and provide differentiated solutions to their customers
- Increased operational efficiency and agility
- Certainty in delivery
TCS BaNCS is a globally recognized industry leader, with its solutions consistently ranked in top positions by industry experts.
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank and C-Edge Technologies are recognized as the winners of The Asian Banker Achievement Awards 2012 under the category “Technology Implementation Awards” for the “Best ASP-based program.”
- TCS is named a Leader in Analyst Firm’s Magic Quadrant for International Retail Core Banking 2012.
- TCS emerges as the most valuable company in the BT 500 list for the year 2012.
- TCS moves up to second place among global providers of financial technology in FinTech 100 ranking for the fifth consecutive year.
- TCS is featured in the Forbes Asia’s Fab 50 list for the fifth time. It is also recognized as one of the “50 Most Engaged Workplaces™” in the US.
- TCS is ranked fourth in the “Most Valuable IT Services Brand” global survey conducted by Brand Finance, the world’s leading brand valuation firm (May 2012).
- TCS BaNCS wins the Xcelent award for “Advanced Technology” in each of the three Celent reports on Core Banking solutions for small, mid-sized and large banks. TCS BaNCS also emerged first in “Breadth of Functionality” in the report for small banks.
- In the “Core Banking Solutions for Mid-size Banks - A Global Perspective” report by Celent, TCS BaNCS scored the #1 position for Advanced Technology and the #3 position for Functional Breadth among 14 vendors and their respective offerings.
- TCS BaNCS succeeded in retaining the #3 position in Universal Banking in the IBS Sales League Table - the most important industry barometer.
- TCS BaNCS is recognized as #3 Core Banking Solution in the 2011 IBS Sales League Table.