TCS BaNCS enables transformation in financial services through a superior and holistic suite of solutions for banks, capital market firms, insurance companies and diversified financial institutions. Each solution in the TCS BaNCS family has been designed to run as a scalable and robust service, fully integrated with existing business models, enterprise infrastructures and technology architectures. With our collaborative and innovative approach, financial services organizations can gain the following:
- A competitive advantage and provide differentiated solutions to their customers
- Increased operational efficiency and agility
- Certainty in delivery
TCS BaNCS is a globally recognized industry leader, with its solutions consistently recognized in top positions by industry experts.
- *TCS wins Celent’s “XCelent Customer Base Award” for North America
- TCS BaNCS named a Best In Class Provider in CEB TowerGroup's report for Core Banking
- Custody solution from TCS BaNCS wins big at the First Annual Global Custodian Technology, Consultancy and Law Awards for Excellence
- * TCS named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for International Retail Core Banking Report 2013, sixth year in a row.
- TCS is ranked second among global providers of financial technology in FinTech 100 2013; consistently positioned in top five at FinTech for four consecutive years now.
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank and C-Edge Technologies are recognized as the winners of The Asian Banker Achievement Awards 2012 under the category “Technology Implementation Awards” for the “Best ASP-based program.”
- TCS emerges as the most valuable company in the BT 500 list for the year 2012.
- TCS is featured in the Forbes Asia’s Fab 50 list for the fifth time. It is also recognized as one of the “50 Most Engaged Workplaces™” in the US.
- TCS is ranked fourth in the “Most Valuable IT Services Brand” global survey conducted by Brand Finance, the world’s leading brand valuation firm (May 2012).
* The award is based on Celent’s annual “Big Leagues Tables” rankings, which are calculated through a deal score that estimates the value of new-name deals for core banking solutions landed during the 12-month period from July of the prior year through June of that year. The weighted score accounts for bank size, geography, and number of modules installed, yielding more useful information than merely the raw number of new customers.
*G00252184 Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.