Build yourself a SMART Career
Smart Hiring Drive open for the talented 2019-21 batch of B.Sc., BCA and BCS students
REGISTRATION END DATE
23rd May 2021
6th June, 2021 (Sunday)
To be announced post test results
About Smart Hiring Year of Passing 2021
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT - 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply.
Students who perform exceptionally during the selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite unit– TCS’s unique “Science to Software” and be trained on latest and trending technologies, opening up avenues for full-fledged global IT career.
TCS Smart Hiring Application Process
Students interested to apply for TCS Smart Hiring, mandatorily have to register on the below links
Step 1: NextStep Portal Registration
Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
(You are required to register under IT category).
If you already have a CT/DT reference ID, then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission you will be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
Step 2: Apply for Drive
Complete your application form by uploading CV and photo.
Complete the process by clicking "Apply for Drive" on this page.
“Apply for Drive” is mandatory for TCS Smart Hiring Test.
• Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only after you complete registration in TCS NextStep portal (Including Apply For Drive)
• For any assistance, please reach out to our Helpdesk Team. Email ID - email@example.com
Beware of fraudsters and fraudulent job offers. Please note that,
TCS DOES NOT:
1. Send job offers from free internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, and so on.
2. Ask you to deposit any money for giving job offers to Experienced Professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees.
3. Appoint any agent/agency/company to advertise about TCS Smart Hiring or conduct any employment interviews or make offers of employment/benefits on its behalf
What factor encouraged you to apply to TCS?