Do the SMART thing and make #TheBigMove
REGISTRATION END DATE
15th December 2021
To be announced soon
To be announced post test results
About TCS Smart Hiring for Year of Passing 2020, 2021 & 2022
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the year of passing 2020, 2021 & 2022
Students who perform exceptionally during our TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program. This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a wholistic and global IT career for you
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer the "Test Eligibility" section below.
Application Process for TCS Smart Hiring
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Smart Hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on "Apply"
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
• You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates)
• Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
• Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
• TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial e-mail IDs like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
• TCS does not request candidates to deposit any money for job offers
• TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org| Toll-Free Helpline No: 1800 209 3111
What encouraged you to apply for TCS Smart Hiring?