Asset servicing while becoming more standardized is certainly not getting any simpler. There is a growing need for a comprehensive solution that not only offers high levels of Straight-Through Processing (STP) with a clear focus on processing by exceptions, but also incorporates the latest developments in technology.
The prevailing regulatory landscape requires continuous corporate actions management, risk control, and reporting. Apart from providing enriched and personalized services to clients, there is an ongoing demand to reduce operating costs, manage processing risks and improve efficiency.
TCS BaNCS for Corporate Actions is fully ISO15022, ISO20022 and DTCC20022 compliant, with automated end-to-end processing for all types of events, multiple product types, including derivatives, across all global markets. It supports different business lines, including Custody, Brokerage, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Retail and Private Banking, all within the same implementation.
It is an award-winning solution deployed at more than 40 clients worldwide. The product is continually evolving with clients proactively contributing to the development of its roadmap, making it a solution designed by the users and for the users.
- Automation of end-to-end (and beyond) corporate actions processing
- Real-time management reporting, to enable operations management on a global level
- Operational processing driven by the deemed risks of an event
- Artificial Intelligence for operational support
- Machine Learning for the processing of errors and their subsequent repair
- Simplified work distribution and resource utilization
- Client servicing via chat bots
- Analytics to help predict future processing trends
The Shareholders Directive II (SRD II) Process
SRD II has been in discussion and planning for around 2 years. As the SRD II deadline is confirmed now, TCS BaNCS is pushing ahead with its solutions to address and meet the Directive.